- thread does not register continuity or resistance
- hand sewn 8” trace does not register continuity or resistance
- machine sewn top thread 8” trace does not register continuity or resistance
- machine sewn bottom thread 8” trace does not register continuity or resistance
- easy to thread a size 24 crewel needle
- easy to sew by hand as well as machine
- thread is wound on a cardboard bobbin and has to wound on a bobbin for machine sewing
Tripmom2011’s thread is not conductive and therefore NOT RECOMMENDED for eTextiles, soft circuit, craft-tech, or wearable computing.
This thread is very similar to Urbanstein’s which also NOT CONDUCTIVE. They are both grossly over priced pretty threads.
If you want a similar colored pretty thread I suggest going to your local sewing store and purchasing a 250 yard spool of Sulky HaloShimmer thread for $3.50 USD.
tripmom2011 ebay listing 23 February 2014 sells a bobbin of thread for $7 USD.
This thread is NOT CONDUCTIVE NOT RECCOMENDED